Book early and benefit!
Buy your ski pass for the Engadin now and profit from early booking discounts within the dynamic pricing system «Snow-Deal». And why not also make the most of our attractively priced family passes?
Snow-Deal: Three factors determine your price:
1) The date: A starting price is set for each day depending on the season.
2) The demand: The more people book on a particular day, the more the price increase.
3) The time of purchase: The earlier you book, the higher is your discount.
- Passes are personal and non-transferable
- Children under 6 years of age travel free of charge when accompanied by an adult (excluding Aela, Cristins, Celerina Provulèr, San Spiert, Survih, Müsella and Bügls)
- 50% special (50 % off on 1 to 14 days): Kitzbühel, Livigno, Bormio, S. Caterina Valfurva, Scuol, Samnaun, Val Müstair, Casaccia in the Val Bregaglia, Bivio, Bergün, Spindlermühle (CZ), Atzmännig
- Valid at the following resorts in Upper Engadin: Aela, Furtschellas, Corvatsch, Cristins, Suvretta, Corviglia, Piz Nair, Marguns, Celerina Provulèr, Muottas Muragl, Survih, San Spiert / Languard, Diavolezza, Lagalb, Müsella, ski lifts Zuoz and Bügls
- Ski passes are not valid for events on the mountains outside normal operating hours (e.g. Corvatsch Snow Night, Glüna Plaina Diavolezza).
- Valid for the following public transport in winter: Maloja–Cinuos-chel / Brail, Samedan–Pontresina, St. Moritz–Alp Grüm, Bever–Spinas (RhB – 2nd class, including night bus)