Piz Nair Sunrise Winter
26.1.2020 | 23.2.2020 | 29.3.2020 | Piz Nair
The sunrise in the Engadin is exceptionally beautiful. The special offer, Piz Nair Sunrise, provides an opportunity to witness this amazing spectacle at over 3,000 metres above sea level. The mountain railways transport participants to the top of the Piz Nair outside the official operating times before dawn. They can then experience the sun as it rises up above the horizon while tucking into a substential breakfast from the buffet in the summit restaurant.
After that, it’s off to the ski slopes (starting from 9 am); alternatively, enjoy the rest of the morning at the summit, then travel back down again by cableway (first descent at 9 am). The Piz Nair Sunrise is available to everyone, skiers and pedestrians alike. All you need is a valid ticket and to register beforehand.
- Breakfast buffet in the Restaurant Piz Nair (3056m).
- Transport by mountain railways and cableways on top of Piz Nair before sunrise.
- Price: CHF 40 per person (railway ticket/skipass not included)
The participants have to own a valid ticket for the transportation up on Piz Nair. You can get it at one of our cableway ticket counters or in our webshop.
- Sunday, 26 January 2020 (starting time: 6.30 am)
- Sunday, 23 February 2020 (starting time: 5.50 am)
- Sunday, 29 March 2020 (starting time: 4.45 am)
Meeting point is at the valley station of the funicular in St. Moritz Dorf. Please note that your registration has to be made until Friday before the event at 12 am.
Meeting Point: Valley station of the funicular in St. Moritz Dorf
Engadin St. Moritz Mountains AG
Via San Gian 30
7500 St. Moritz