Full moon sledding on Muottas Muragl
05.01.2023 | 02.02.2023 Muottas Muragl
On the 5th of January 2023 and th 2nd of February 2023, the Muottas Muragl sledge run will also be open during the evening. Rent sleds and buy tickets at the valley station from 18.15 pm onwards. This high-speed moonlit winter adventure takes place from 19 pm to 21.30 pm.
To perfectly complete the fun-filled sledging experience, a fine fondue will be served at the Scatla restaurant on Muottas Muragl from 18 pm. Secure your table now and enjoy the delicious cheese house concoctions from CHF 39 per person. Please note that reservations will be considered until 17 pm: firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone +41 81 842 82 32.
|Sledge rental from||18.15 pm|
|First ascent for night sledders||18.45 pm|
|Toboggan run opens at||19 pm|
|Last ascent for night sledders||21.15 pm|
Prices and Sledge Rental
(all Prices in CHF)
|Night sledging (incl. railway ticket)*||15||10||5|
*Ski passes and season passes are not valid.
**Deposit: CHF 50 or ID. No toboggan reservations in advance.
Adults (18+), Youth (13-17), Children (6-12)
The tickets are available at the valley station of the Muottas Muragl Railway. SBB GA travelcards, Half-Fare travelcards, Reka-Checks and Reka-Cards are not accepted.
We reserve the right, for safety reasons, to cancel the full moon sledding depending on weather and snow conditions. If the event is cancelled, we will notify you by 12 pm on this page.
The toboggan run is not fully lit and the lower sections pass through dense forest. We therefore recommend headlamps for night sledding.
Rules of conduct and safety instructions
The toboggan run is bristled with difficult curves and long, fast straights. Therefore the following rules of conduct and safety instructions need to be observed:
- small children are not permitted to use the toboggan run
- helmets are strongly recommended
- wear suitable winter clothing and sturdy high shoes with a good grip (no ski boots)
- show due consideration towards other tobogganists
- adjust your speed to both your ability level and the prevailing conditions
- ride in a sitting (not lying) position and do not tie toboggans together
- only stop at the specially designated areas
- plastic or racing toboggans / skeleton sleds/bobsleds are forbidden
- in the event of an accident, please immediately inform the SOS service at the valley station: +41 79 818 25 34