Piz Nair Sunrise with Breakfast
29.1./26.2./ 26.3.2023 | Piz Nair
The sunrise in the Engadin is exceptionally beautiful. With the Piz Nair Sunrise it is possible to witness this amazing spectacle at over 3’000 metres above sea level.
Reach the summit of the Piz Nair at dawn by taking the mountain railways outside of the official operating hours. Enjoy a spectacular sunrise and a rich breakfast buffet in the Restaurant Piz Nair.
Be the first to carve your lines in the slopes or continue to enjoy a relaxed morning on top of the mountain, later returning to the valley by cable car. The pistes from Piz Nair open as usual at 9 am. For snow sports enthusiasts who want to hit the slopes earlier, there is an extra trip down to Corviglia at 8 am. The first scheduled descent of the mountain railway is at 8.45 am.
The Piz Nair Sunrise is open to everyone, whether pedestrians or winter sports enthusiasts. A valid mountain railway ticket and prior booking are required.
Included in the price
- Breakfast buffet in the Restaurant Piz Nair 10'000 feet
- Transport by mountain railways and cableways on top of Piz Nair before sunrise (mountain railway ticket not included)
The participants have to own a valid ticket for the transportation up on Piz Nair. This can be purchased in the holiday shop or at a ticket counter of the Upper Engadine cable cars during official opening hours. Annual season tickets are valid.
Costs per person (excluding mountain railway ticket)
- Youth and adults (from 12 years): CHF 44
- Child (6 to 12 years): CHF 33
- Child (up to 5.99 years): free of charge
- Sunday, 29th of January 2023: 06.15 am
- Sunday, 26th of February 2023: 05.30 am
- Sunday, 26th of March 2023: 05.40 am
The departure times of the cable car will be announced on this page at a later date.
Meeting point is at the valley station of the funicular in St. Moritz Dorf.
Engadin St. Moritz Mountains AG
Via San Gian 30
7500 St. Moritz