Find here all important information about the measures in our hotel and restaurant in dealing with the coronavirus.
On 28 October 2020, the Federal Council decided on nationwide measures to stem the spread of the coronavirus. The measures apply indefinitely from Thursday, 29 October 2020.
For the protection of our guests and employees, ALL IN ONE HOTEL INN LODGE is adopting the protection concept of the Swiss Hotel and Restaurant Association GastroSuisse, which provides for the following measures:
- A mask must be worn in both the indoor and outdoor areas of hotels and restaurants. Excluded are guests in our restaurants when they are sitting at the table.
- In restaurants and bars, a maximum of four people may sit at a table, excluding families with children.
- The restaurant and hotel collect contact details of guests in order to be able to trace possible chains of infection. Please use the QR codes for check-in in our entrance area. must be given:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
- Place of residence
- Food and drinks may only be consumed sitting down. The groups of guests may not mix.
- There is a closing hour from 11 pm until 6 am, the establishments must remain closed during this time.
- Events with more than 50 persons are no longer permitted.
You can find the GastroSuisse protection concept here.
Please note the following measures when practising ski and snowboard sports in the Upper Engadine ski areas::
- The obligation to wear a mask applies in all waiting areas, whether indoors or outdoors, and also in heavily frequented places such as parking lots, multi-storey parking lots etc.
- A mask must be worn on all mountain railways, including ski lifts and chairlifts - not only in the waiting area.
As in the whole of Switzerland, the obligation to wear a mask applies to persons over 12 years of age.
Further information on the measures in the ski areas including tickets can be found here.