Here you will find all important information about the measures in our hotel and catering business in dealing with the coronavirus.
To protect our guests and employees, the ALL IN ONE HOTEL INN LODGE applies the protection concept of the Swiss Hotel and Restaurant Industry Association GastroSuisse, which provides for the following measures:
- There is no certificate requirement for overnight stays only.
- For restaurants there is a 2G Covid certificate obligation as well as a seating obligation during consumption.
- Wearing a mouth-nose protection is mandatory in all indoor areas. A 2G certificate requirement applies to consumption.
- The 2G Covid certificate is mandatory in all indoor catering areas.
- Mouth and nose protection is mandatory in all indoor areas and seating is compulsory during consumption. Mouth-nose protection can be removed at the seating area.
- Events: Please note that some of our events are held with 2G+. You will find the relevant information directly with the respective event on the website. Please inform yourself in advance about the corresponding certificate obligation.
Outdoor gastronomy areas (terraces)
- In outdoor areas (terraces) no certificate obligation applies.
- A minimum distance of 1.5 metres must be maintained between groups of guests.
- No mask requirement applies in outdoor catering areas.
You can find the GastroSuisse sector protection concept here. And here you can find the FAQ on the extension of the certificate obligation.
Here you will find further information - including the current travel regulations: Covid Portal | Engadin, Switzerland
For mountain railways, the regulations apply in principle as for public transport.
Please observe the following measures when using our mountain railways:
Wearing a mouth-nose protection (MNS) is compulsory on all indoor cable cars; guests must bring this face protection themselves.
For transport in closed vehicles (capacity > 25 persons) there is a limit of 70 percent of the transport capacity. There is no limit for the cable car.
MNS is also mandatory in all indoor waiting areas.
The hygiene rules of the FOPH must be observed (hand washing, disinfectants, frequent cleaning of contact surfaces, etc.).
The obligation to wear MNS applies to persons aged 12 and over, as in the whole of Switzerland.
Further information on the measures taken by the mountain railways can be found here.