Mountain Railways all-inclusive
Guests staying more than one night enjoy free mountain railway transport.
As one of very little hotels in the Engadin, we are offering our guests all mountain railway transport services free of charge. This comprises the transport of passengers, mountain bikes and other sports equipment – and dogs travel for free, too.
Valid: 1 May to 31 October 2020 (without use of pistes during ski periods). This offer is not valid with any other offers or discounts. Subject to change.
Bike transport: 06.06.–25.10.2020
Valid for Engadin St. Moritz mountain railways and cable cars:
- Chairlift Suvretta - Randolins
- Aerial cable car St. Moritz Bad - Signal*
- Funicular St. Moritz Dorf - Chantarella - Corviglia*
- Aerial cable car Corviglia - Piz Nair*
- Chairlift Languard
- Aerial cable car Diavolezza
- Gondola lift Celerina - Marguns*
- Aerial cable car Corvatsch
- Aerial cable car Furtschellas
- Funicular Muottas Muragl
* Mountain railways with mountain bike transport
Also valid for public transport:
- Engadin Bus, incl. Night Bus after 9.30 pm
- Postal Car
- St. Moritz Village Buses
- Rhaetian Railway (2nd class)
on following routes: Cinuos-chel/Brail – Maloja, St. Moritz – Alp Grüm, Samedan – Pontresina, Bever – Spinas