Information on the Coronavirus
Here you will learn everything important about the impact of the coronavirus on our offer and our guests.
The Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) has abolished the mandatory use of mouth-nose protection in public transport since April 1st, 2022. This applies analogously to the mountain railroads - also for the closed cabins. This means that all Corona-related protective measures have been abolished.
Gastronomy and hotel businesses
The following measures apply in the catering and hotel businesses of Engadin St. Moritz Mountains AG:
- For hotels and restaurants there is no obligation to obtain a certificate.
- In indoor areas accessible to the public, the mandatory mouth-nose protection (MNS) is waived.
- In indoor catering areas, the Covid certificate requirement is waived.
- The MNS mandatory requirement is also lifted in indoor areas accessible to the public.
Outdoor gastronomy areas (terraces)
- In outdoor areas (terraces) no certificate obligation applies.
- There is no longer any need to maintain a minimum distance between groups of guests.
Below you will find useful links with information on the current situation in the Engadine.