Mountain biking in the Engadin means running riot on two wheels in one of the most beautiful places on Earth. So whether it’s mountain bike events like the Corviglia Sunset Flow or the Piz Nair Sunrise, any one of a multitude of flow trails and single trails, or a guided tour, you’ll find all the highlights we have on offer here. Plus, the ALL IN ONE HOTEL INN LODGE has all the sports expertise and infrastructure you need – so you can concentrate fully on your biking fun.
Mountain biking infrastructure and bike services
- Outdoor bike racks
- Outdoor bike cleaning area
- Lockable bikeroom with storage device
- Service corner with pumping station
- Drying room for wet shoes
- Washing facilities for sportswear (3 washing machines, 1 tumble dryer, drying room)
- Free access for 24 hours. The laundry card is available at reception. Washing tabs can be purchased at reception.
- Sportsperson’s breakfast
- Water and isotonic drinks are in the hotel lobby
- Personal touring advice
- Friday–Tuesday guided tours for CHF 65.00 per day/person (instead of CHF 85.00 per day/person).
- Bike - Shop in immediate proximity: Alpine Bike Celerina
Mountain raildways all-inclusive: Usage of mountain railways including mountainbike transport
Stay at least two nights in summer and the use of all mountain railways (passenger and bike transport) plus buses and train (passenger transport only) in the Upper Engadin is included.
- Availability of passenger transport: 01.05. – 31.10.2018
- Availability of bike transport: 09.06.– 21.10.2018
- Bike transport on these mountain railways: Cable car St. Moritz Bad–Signal, funiculars St. Moritz Dorf–Corviglia, cable car Corviglia–Piz Nair and gondola Celerina–Marguns. Operating times and time-table
Detailed information on the offer "Mountain railways all-inclusive".
You can also find our regular prices for mountainbike transport (without "Mountain railways all-inclusive")