Hotel and ski pass 2017/2018
Guests staying more than 1 night can purchase a hotel ski pass for CHF 38.-
Simply outstanding: Stay more than one night in Engadin St. Moritz at any participating hotel and you can purchase a Hotel Ski Pass for CHF 38.-. This special offer is available throughout the winter season 2017/18 per person/day for the duration of your stay at a participating hotel.
This year, too, around 100 hotels in Engadin St. Moritz are offering their guests an irresistibly attractive offer:
- Thanks to this innovative step by local hoteliers, guests booking more than one night at any of the participating hotels can purchase a Hotel Ski Pass for just CHF 38.- per person/day for the duration of their stay.
- With this offer, you are booking the «Hotel Ski Pass» for each day during your entire stay.
- With the «Hotel and Ski Pass», in addition to top accommodation, snow sports enthusiasts can enjoy until 88 of perfectly groomed pistes, three snow parks, 58 mountain transport facilities and a choice of 34 mountain restaurants with inspiring sun terraces, as well as an abundance of magnificent, unspoilt scenery.
- Also included in this package is free travel on public transport in the Upper Engadin.
- This special offer is valid throughout the entire winter season, form 21 October 2017 to 6 May 2018, at around 100 hotels of all price categories.
- This offer is not valid with any other offers or discounts.
Valid for Engadin St. Moritz mountain railways, cable cars an public transport:
- St. Moritzer Bergbahnen
- Piz Nair, St. Moritz
- Suvretta, St. Moritz
- Signal, St. Moritz
- Celeriner Bergbahnen
- Furtschellas, Sils
- Corvatsch, Silvaplana
- Muottas Muragl, Samedan
- Languard, Pontresina
- Diavolezza, Pontresina
- Lift Aela, Maloja
- Lift Samedan
- Lift Müsella, La Punt
- Lift Zuoz
- Ponylift S-chanf
- Public transport: Cinuos-chel/Brail - Maloja, St. Moritz - Alp Grüm, Samedan - Pontresina, Bever-Spinas
For the route to Zernez it is necessary to buy a valid travel ticket.