Enjoy a memorable stay among forests of larch trees in red and gold, the deep blue shimmering waters of the lakes, and the crystal-clear mountain air.
When the fog slowly spreads in the lowlands and the autumn blues creep into people's minds, the most beautiful season begins in the Engadine. Before the first snow falls and covers the whole valley in a white dress, nature gives its all once again. The forests glow like a red-golden fire, the sky shows itself in the deepest blue. A colour spectacle that invites you to find peace and recharge your batteries.
- from 3 nights in a double room "Palü".
- 4-course "Golden Dinner" per person on an evening of your choice with 1 "Cüpli" per person (excl. drinks)
- 1 culinary hike per person to the Segantini Hut (Salsiz) and to Alp Languard (Zvieri)
- carriage ride to Val Roseg and back
- rich breakfast buffet in the panorama restaurant
- mineral water in your room on arrival
- unlimited mountain and valley rides on the Muottas Muragl funicular during your stay
- free WLAN
- free parking at the valley station
- Offer "mountain railways included"
Remarks and conditions:
- Prices in CHF, incl. VAT, excl. taxes (CHF 3.25 per person and day).
- valid from 5.9.2021 until and including 24.10.2021
- no refund on services not taken
- not combinable with other offers
- Children's prices on request