Night Sledding on Muottas Muragl
After a cosy fondue meal, enjoy the fast winter experience at full moon.
The fast full moon experience in winter 2019/20: On Sunday, 9 February, and Monday, 9 March, the Muottas Muragl toboggan run is also open in the evening. The package includes a cosy fondue meal in the Scatla restaurant and two overnight stays in the Romantik Hotel.
Our offer includes:
- 2 nights in the double room Palü
- 1 Fondue dinner per person on 20 February
- free night sledding including sledge rental
- hearty breakfast buffet in the Panoramarestaurant
- unlimited return trips on the Muottas Muragl funicular
- mineral water in your room on arrival
- free Wifi in the whole hotel
- free parking at the valley station
- including VAT, excl. taxes of CHF 3.40 per person/day
Remarks and conditions:
- valid from 7/8 February 2020 and 7/8 March 2020
- no refunds for services not made use of
- children's rates on request
- on request you can book a hotel skipass extra for CHF 45 per person
- from CHF 575 for 2 people
Information on night sledging
We reserve the right, for safety reasons, to cancel the night sledding depending on weather and snow conditions. If the event is cancelled, we will notify you at noon at the reception desk or on our Website.
The toboggan run is not floodlit, and its lower section passes through a dense forest. So a headlamp is compulsory for night sledding and must be shown at the starting arch.
The toboggan run is bristled with difficult curves and long, fast straights. Therefore the following rules of conduct and safety instructions need to be observed:
- small children are not permitted to use the toboggan run
- helmets are strongly recommended
- wear suitable winter clothing and sturdy high shoes with a good grip (no ski boots)
- show due consideration towards other tobogganists
- adjust your speed to both your ability level and the prevailing conditions
- ride in a sitting (not lying) position and do not tie toboggans together
- only stop at the specially designated areas
- plastic or racing toboggans / skeleton sleds/bobsleds are forbidden
- in the event of an accident, please immediately inform the SOS service at the valley station: +41 81 842 65 89