Enjoy the alpine winter landscape while hiking on the Philosopher's Path and let your mind wander.
On the winter hiking trails on Muottas Muragl you can forget everyday life and let yourself be enchanted by the deep snow-covered landscape and the unique Upper Engadine light. The view from Muottas Muragl over the Engadine is so impressive that it has always inspired poets, thinkers and artists and attracted connoisseurs to our mountain. On the Philosophers' Trail, quotes by Friedrich Nietzsche, Hermann Hesse, Alfred Einstein and Co. inspire you to think.
Enjoy the peace and quiet, free your thoughts and finally end the day with a romantic dinner in the panorama restaurant.
The package also includes a visit to the Segantini Museum in St. Moritz. Giovanni Segantini was the painter of Engadine light and died on 28 September 1899 on the Schafberg above Pontresina, not far from Muottas Muragl.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- 2 nights in a double or single room
- one 3-course romantic dinner per person in our panorama restaurant (excl. drinks)
- 1 marching tea for a winter hike per person
- 1 admission to the Segantini Museum per person
- rich breakfast buffet in the panorama restaurant
- unlimited valley and mountain rides on the Muottas Muragl funicular railway
- mineral water in your room on arrival
- free WLAN in the entire hotel
- free parking at the valley station
Remarks and conditions:
- Prices in CHF, incl. VAT, excl. taxes.
- valid in the winter season according to availability
- no refund on services not used
- not combinable with other offers