Discover the Engadin mountain landscape in the footsteps of Giovanni Segantini.
"I want to see my mountains" - the clear light in the Upper Engadin led this painter and artist to a new form of visual expression. With unique panoramic views of the Upper Engadin lake plateau, a hiking trail takes you past the Chamanna Segantini, where the artist spent his last days.
Our offer includes:
- 2 nights in double or single room (arrival Sunday to Wednesday)
- 1 3-course Romantic Dinner at the panoramic restaurant (excl. drinks) per person on the evening of your choice
- 1 entrance per person to the Segantini-Museum in St. Moritz*
- 1 backpack filled with lunch provisions for your hike
- hearty breakfast buffet
- mineral water in your room on arrival
- free parking at the valley station
- unlimited return trips on the Muottas Muragl funicular
- free Wifi
- including the offer "mountain railways included"
Remarks and conditions:
- valid from 7.6.2020 to 17.10.2020
- prices in CHF, incl. VAT, excl. taxes
- no refunds for services not made use of
- may not be combined with other offers
- children's rates on request
- starting from CHF 679 per stay