Discover the Engadin mountain landscape in the footsteps of Giovanni Segantini.
"I want to see my mountains" - the clear light in the Upper Engadin led this painter and artist to a new form of visual expression. With unique panoramic views of the Upper Engadin lake plateau, a hiking trail takes you past the Chamanna Segantini, where the artist spent his last days.
- 2 nights in a double room "Palü" (arrival Sunday to Wednesday)
- 3-course romantic dinner per person on an evening of your choice (excluding drinks)
- 1 admission per person to the Segantini Museum in St. Moritz
- rich breakfast buffet in the panorama restaurant
- mineral water in your room on arrival
- unlimited valley and mountain rides on the Muottas Muragl funicular during your stay
- free WLAN in the entire hotel
- free parking at the valley station
- Offer "mountain railways included"
Remarks and conditions:
- Arrival Sunday to Wednesday subject to availability
- Prices in CHF, incl. VAT, excl. taxes
- no refund on services not used
- not combinable with other offers
- Prices for children on request
- From CHF 725 per stay