Snow & Gourmet
Our offer for winter lovers and bon vivants.
Book five nights for the price of four and experience the Engadin winter at its most beautiful. Included are a romantic horse-drawn carriage ride into the Val Roseg valley; a relaxing stay at the Mineral Baths & Spa in Samedan; a relaxed winter hike complete with ‘hiking tea’; and a snow-shoe hike directly from our hotel up on Muottas Muragl, which boasts the most beautiful views in the Engadin.
We round off each evening with a four-course menu from our gourmet kitchens. A winter holiday to savour: perfect for seeking out peace and tranquillity so you can take a deep breath and replenish your energy levels.
Our offer includes:
- 5 nights in the double room Palü
- daily one 4-course mountain dining dinner per person at our Panorama restaurant (excl. drinks)
- 1 gourmet 3-course lunch with apéro in the «White Marmot Restaurant & Bar» (ski area Corviglia) per person
- 1 romantic ride with a horse-drawn sleigh into the Val Roseg
- 1 admission per person to the Mineralbad Samedan with bathrobe and towel
- 1 snowshoe hike on Muottas Muragl per person (not guided, snowshoes are provided)
- free tobogganing on the fast tobbogan run Muottas Muragl (sledges are provided)
- hearty breakfast buffet at the Panoramarestaurant
- Coffee and cake every afternoon
- unlimited return trips on the Muottas Muragl funicular
- mineral water in your room on arrival
- free parking at the valley station
Remarks and conditions:
- valid from 22 December 2018 to 30 March 2019
- no refunds for services not made use of
- On the dates listed below, there is also the option of taking part in a guided snowshoe tour under the full moon (additional charge: CHF 95): 22.12.2018 / 19.01.2019 / 17.02.2019 / 20.03.2019
- children's rates on request
- on request you can book a hotel skipass extra for CHF 38 per person
- from CHF 2299 for 2 people in the double room Palü