Find your inspiration while out and about on the hiking trails in our beautiful winter wonderland.
Let your mind go into free fall while out and about on the winter hiking trails on Muottas Muragl. Like the philosophers of old, you’ll draw fresh inspiration from the play of colours and natural beauty. The views from Muottas Muragl over the Engadin are so unique that they have always inspired poets, thinkers and artists, while also working their magic on those who just come to admire the exquisite natural surroundings.
Enjoy the peace and tranquillity, clear your mind and set your thoughts free, then bring the day to a delightful close with a romantic dinner at the Panorama Restaurant.
The Package also includes a visit to the Segantini Museum in St. Moritz. Giovanni Segantini was known as the ‘painter of the Engadin light’ and died on 28 September 1899 on the Schafberg above Pontresina, not far from Muottas Muragl.
Our offer includes:
- 2 nights in a double or single room
- one 3 course romantic dinner per person at the panoramic restaurant (excl. drinks)
- one tea per person for your winter hike on Muottas Muragl
- one entrance per person to the Segantini Museum St. Moritz
- hearty breakfast buffet in the Panoramarestaurant
- unlimited return trips on the Muottas Muragl funicular
- mineral water in your room on arrival
- free Wifi
- free parking at the valley station
- including VAT, excl. taxes of CHF 3.40 per person/day
Remarks and conditions:
- valid from 21 December 2019 to 28 March 2020
- no refunds for services not made use of
- children's rates on request
- on request you can book a hotel skipass extra for CHF 38 per person