Find here all important information about the measures in our hotel and restaurant in dealing with the coronavirus.
Here you will find all important information about the measures in our hotel and catering business in dealing with the coronavirus.
To protect our guests and employees, the ALL IN ONE HOTEL INN LODGE adopts the protection concept of the Swiss Hotel and Restaurant Industry Association GastroSuisse, which provides for the following measures:
- A mask must be worn in both indoor and outdoor areas by our hotel and catering staff.
- Seating is compulsory in our restaurants and on the terrace.
- Food and drinks may only be consumed while seated.
- The mask may only be taken off while seated at the table.
- Groups of guests may not mix.
- A maximum of four people per table is permitted indoors, and six people per table outdoors. This limit does not apply to parents with children.
- The establishment collects contact details of guests in order to be able to trace any chains of infection.
- Each guest must register. One registration per table is not sufficient.
- Please use the QR codes for check-in in our entrance area or on the tables. The following information must be provided:
- Surname and first name
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Place of residence
You can find the GastroSuisse industry protection concept here.
For mountain railways, the same regulations apply as for public transport, no capacity restrictions apply.
Please observe the following measures when using our mountain railways:
- On all cable cars and lifts, wearing a mouth-nose protection (MNS) is compulsory; guests must bring this face protection themselves.
- No capacity restrictions apply.
- MNS is also mandatory in all waiting areas (indoors and outdoors).
- The same applies in heavily frequented places such as car parks, multi-storey car parks, etc. The minimum distances stipulated by the FOPH must also be observed.
- The hygiene rules of the FOPH must be observed (hand washing, disinfectants, frequent cleaning of contact surfaces, etc.).
- As in the whole of Switzerland, the obligation to carry MSN applies to persons aged 12 and over.
Further information on the measures taken by the mountain railways can be found here.