Validity of family pass
Passes are only for personal use and cannot be transferred to other people.
- Passes are personal and non-transferable
- Children under 6 years of age travel free of charge when accompanied by an adult (excluding Aela, Cristins, Celerina Provulèr, San Spiert, Survih, Müsella and Bügls)
- 50% special (50 % off on 1 to 14 days): Kitzbühel, Livigno, Bormio, S. Caterina Valfurva, Scuol, Samnaun, Val Müstair, Casaccia in the Val Bregaglia, Bivio, Bergün, Spindlermühle (CZ), Atzmännig
- Valid at the following resorts in Upper Engadin: Aela, Furtschellas, Corvatsch, Cristins, Suvretta, Corviglia, Piz Nair, Marguns, Celerina Provulèr, Muottas Muragl, Survih, San Spiert / Languard, Diavolezza, Lagalb, Müsella, ski lifts Zuoz and Bügls
- Valid for the following public transport: Maloja–Cinuos-chel / Brail, Samedan–Pontresina, St. Moritz–Alp Grüm, Bever–Spinas (RhB – 2nd class, excluding night bus)
- Ask for Snowcare insurance when you buy your ski pass at the mountain transport ticket offices. Protect yourself from the costs involved in a skiing or snowboard accident for CHF 5.– per day
- Data carrier (ENGADINcard): price: CHF 10.–. The card can be reused. The card can be returned to an issue point for a refund provided it has not been damaged
- No refund for ski tickets in cases of poor weather or snow conditions, loss, departure, breakdown or non-operating of lifts and facilities
- SBB GA travelcards, Half-Fare travelcards, Reka-Checks and Reka-Cards are not accepted at the Engadin St. Moritz Mountains AG ticket offices (Corviglia and Muottas Muragl).
- Prices in CHF. The General Terms of Business are available at every mountain transport ticket office and at: Terms and Conditions of Engadin St. Moritz Mountain Pool