ENGADINcard 365 is the new visitor's annual pass with automatic renewal that replaces the existing Engadin Pass.
Enjoy travelling on the Upper Engadin's mountain cableways all year round, inclusive of 350 kilometres of ski slopes in winter and numerous hiking trails in summer. This mountain cableway season pass can now be purchased at any time in the holiday shop of the Engadin St. Moritz holiday region, or during opening hours from the ticket offices of the mountain cableways and is valid for 365 days from the date of purchase.
Automatic renewal – this is how it works
The automatic renewal of the ENGADINcard 365 is a service enhancement for annual pass holders: well before the end of the card's validity period, you will receive a reminder that your pass is about to expire and will be renewed automatically. The validity of your ENGADINcard 365 will then be extended by 365 days, provided you have entered a valid payment method in your personal holiday shop customer profile. Thanks to the reminder function, you will not miss the cancellation deadline, and – if you haven't already done so – you will be able to store a payment method in your customer profile and then take advantage of the renewal discount. It means you will no longer have to worry about renewing your annual pass and instead will be able to focus entirely on the mountain experiences that the Upper Engadin has to offer.
Introductory and renewal discount
During the first year you will benefit from an introductory discount of 5%. The introductory discount applies equally to all visitors, even if you have not had an annual pass before. In the following years you will continue to receive a renewal discount of 5% (on the normal tariff), provided a valid payment method has been entered.
ENGADINcard 365 tariffs
Benefit the whole year
The ENGADINcard 365 offers various reductions for young people and children, families with children as well as for owners of second homes.
Discount for youths and children
Our younger visitors will still be able to purchase the ENGADINcard 365 at the lower children's or youth tariff right up to the day before their 13th or 18th birthday.
Discount for families with several children
The following tariffs and discounts apply:
- One or both parents or grandparents have paid the standard tariff price.
- The oldest child up to the age of 17 will pay the children's or youth tariff.
- The second child up to 17 years of age will receive a 30% discount on the children's or youth tariff.
- Each additional child up to the age of 17 becomes entitled to travel free of charge.
- Our younger visitors will still be able to purchase the annual pass at the lower children's or youth tariff right up to the day before their 13th or 18th birthday.
- Valid for ENGADINcard 365 with the same validity period.
- A family ID card is required to purchase the cards.
Discount for people with a second home
Second home owners who purchase an annual pass for the Upper Engadin mountain cableways are loyal Engadin and ski enthusiasts who use their holiday residences frequently. Some municipalities of the Upper Engadin are rewarding this loyalty by covering part of the cost of the mountain cableway season pass. This price reduction is 10% and is valid for the ENGADINcard 365 from the Engadin St. Moritz Mountain Pool. The ENGADINcard 365 can be purchased from us at the published price. The municipalities pay the difference and reimburse it upon presentation of the necessary documents.
Are you reluctant to buy the ENGADINcard 365 because of uncertainty of whether another pandemic will arise? We can understand your hesitation, which is why we have created certainty with our pandemic cover.
General Terms and Conditions of the Engadin St. Moritz Mountain Pool (ESMP)
You will be covered in the event of a compulsory official closure of all the transport facilities of the Engadin St. Moritz Mountain Pool (ESMP). Any refunds (partial refunds) of the sales price of annual passes will be in the form of a voucher that can be redeemed against a later purchase of a ticket or pass issued by the ESMP. Further provisions relating to the "Special Pandemic Regulation" can be found in the General Terms and Conditions under point 2.4.1.
- Passes are personal and non-transferable
- Children under 6 years of age travel free of charge when accompanied by an adult (excluding Aela, Cristins, Celerina Provulèr, San Spiert, Survih, Müsella and Bügls)
- 50% special (50 % off on 1 to 14 days): Kitzbühel, Livigno, Bormio, S. Caterina Valfurva, Scuol, Samnaun, Val Müstair, Casaccia in the Val Bregaglia, Bivio, Bergün, Spindlermühle (CZ), Atzmännig, Wanlong Ski Resort (CN)
- Valid at the following resorts in Upper Engadin: Aela, Furtschellas, Corvatsch, Cristins, Suvretta, Corviglia, Piz Nair, Marguns, Celerina Provulèr, Muottas Muragl, Survih, San Spiert/Languard, Diavolezza, Lagalb, Müsella, ski lifts Zuoz and Bügls
- Valid for the public transport in the Upper Engadin in practice of winter sports until 7.00 pm: Maloja–Cinuos-chel/Brail, Samedan–Pontresina, St. Moritz–Alp Grüm, Bever–Spinas (RhB 2nd class, including night bus)
- Ask for Snowcare insurance when you buy your ski pass at the mountain transport ticket offices. Protect yourself from the costs involved in a skiing or snowboard accident for CHF 5 per day
- Data carrier (ENGADINcard): price: CHF 10. The card can be reused. The card can be returned to an issue point for a refund provided it has not been damaged
- Prices in CHF. The General Terms of Business are available at every mountain transport ticket office and at: General Terms of Business Engadin St. Moritz Mountain Pool