The PIZcard 365 - the new annual pass for locals - is valid for 365 days from the date of purchase, offers automatic renewal and replaces the previous Piz Engiadina Card.
Enjoy travelling on the Upper Engadin's mountain cableways all year round, inclusive of 350 kilometres of ski slopes in winter and numerous hiking trails in summer. This mountain cableway season pass can now be purchased at any time in the holiday shop of the Engadin St. Moritz holiday region, or during opening hours from the ticket offices of the mountain cableways and is valid for 365 days from the date of purchase.
AUTOMATIC RENEWAL – THIS IS HOW IT WORKS
The automatic renewal of the PIZcard 365 is a service enhancement for annual pass holders: well before the end of the card's validity period, you will receive a reminder that your pass is about to expire and will be renewed automatically.
INTRODUCTORY AND RENEWAL DISCOUNT
During the first year you will benefit from an introductory discount of 5%. The introductory discount applies equally to all visitors, even if you have not had an annual pass before. In the following years you will continue to receive a renewal discount of 5% (on the normal tariff).
PIZCARD 365 tariffs
(01.06.2022 bis 31.05.2023)
|When renewed automatically
5% discount (from 01.06.2023)
Adults (18+), Youth (13–17), Child (6–12)
All prices in CHF
The PIZcard 365 offers various reductions for young people and children, families with children.
DISCOUNT FOR YOUTHS AND CHILDREN
Our younger visitors will still be able to purchase the PIZcard 365 at the lower children's or youth tariff right up to the day before their 13th or 18th birthday.
DISCOUNT FOR FAMILIES WITH SEVERAL CHILDREN
The following tariffs and discounts apply:
- One or both parents or grandparents have paid the standard tariff price.
- The oldest child up to the age of 17 will pay the children's or youth tariff.
- The second child up to 17 years of age will receive a 30% discount on the children's or youth tariff.
- Each additional child up to the age of 17 becomes entitled to travel free of charge.
- Our younger visitors will still be able to purchase the annual pass at the lower children's or youth tariff right up to the day before their 13th or 18th birthday.
- Valid for PIZcard 365 with the same validity period.
- A family ID card is required to purchase the cards.
DISCOUNT FOR LOCALS
Locals who buy an annual pass for the Upper Engadine mountain railways are loyal local regular customers – summer and winter. Some municipalities in the Upper Engadine reward this loyalty by covering part of the cost of the mountain railway season ticket.
The staff at the mountain railway ticket offices will give you information about the extent of the reduction in your municipality.
Are you reluctant to buy the PIZcard 365 because of uncertainty of whether another pandemic will arise? We can understand your hesitation, which is why we have created certainty with our pandemic cover.
General Terms and Conditions of the Engadin St. Moritz Mountain Pool (ESMP)
You will be covered in the event of a compulsory official closure of all the transport facilities of the Engadin St. Moritz Mountain Pool (ESMP). Any refunds (partial refunds) of the sales price of annual passes will be in the form of a voucher that can be redeemed against a later purchase of a ticket or pass issued by the ESMP. Further provisions relating to the "Special Pandemic Regulation" can be found in the General Terms and Conditions under point 2.4.1.
- Passes are personal and non-transferable
- Children under 6 years of age travel free of charge when accompanied by an adult (excluding Aela, Cristins, Celerina Provulèr, San Spiert, Survih, Müsella and Bügls)
- 50% special (50 % off on 1 to 14 days): Kitzbühel, Livigno, Bormio, S. Caterina Valfurva, Scuol, Samnaun, Val Müstair, Casaccia in the Val Bregaglia, Bivio, Bergün, Spindlermühle (CZ), Atzmännig, Wanlong Ski Resort (CN)
- Valid at the following resorts in Upper Engadin: Aela, Furtschellas, Corvatsch, Cristins, Suvretta, Corviglia, Piz Nair, Marguns, Celerina Provulèr, Muottas Muragl, Survih, San Spiert/Languard, Diavolezza, Lagalb, Müsella, ski lifts Zuoz and Bügls
- Valid for public transport in the Upper Engadin during the practice of winter sports in connection with the use of a mountain railway until 7.00 pm: Maloja–Cinuos-chel/Brail, Samedan–Pontresina, St. Moritz–Alp Grüm, Bever–Spinas (RhB 2nd class)
- Ask for Snowcare insurance when you buy your ski pass at the mountain transport ticket offices. Protect yourself from the costs involved in a skiing or snowboard accident for CHF 5 per day
- Data carrier (PIZcard): price: CHF 10. The card can be reused. The card can be returned to an issue point for a refund provided it has not been damaged
- Prices in CHF. The General Terms of Business are available at every mountain transport ticket office and at: General Terms of Business Engadin St. Moritz Mountain Pool