Corviglia single fares
Single fares for pedestrians.
Scope of service
- For single trips either one parent or both parents pay the adult rate.
- The oldest of the children (up to 17 years) pays the official children’s or youth rate.
- The second child (up to 17 years) receives a 30% reduction on the children’s or youth rate.
- Any further children (up to 17 years) ride for free.
- Valid for single trips in the Corviglia, Muottas Muragl.
- Only for people living in the same household (proof required).
(all prices in CHF)
St. Moritz Bad - Signal
St. Moritz Dorf - Chantarella
Chantarella - Corviglia
St. Moritz Dorf - Chantarella - Corviglia
St. Moritz Dorf - Chantarella - Corviglia - Piz Nair
Corviglia - Piz Nair
Celerina - Marguns
Corviglia - Marguns
* no mountain bike transport
- Bikes, dogs (>30 cm) and paragliders at children's rate.
- Group discount: 10% off starting from 10 tickets
- SBB GA travelcards, Half-Fare travelcards, Reka-Checks and Reka-Cards are not accepted at the Engadin St. Moritz Mountains AG ticket offices (Corviglia, Muottas Muragl).