Single rides for pedestrians Corviglia
Single fares for pedestrians and winter hikers.
Single tickets are available on Corviglia for the Suvretta - Randolins, St. Moritz Dorf - Chantarella and St. Moritz Bad - Signal cable cars. Zone tickets, which are also valid as day tickets, are available for all other cableways and for return journeys.
- For single journeys, one or both parents pay the official fare.
- The oldest of the children (up to 17 years) pays the official child or youth fare.
- The second child (up to 17 years) receives a 30% reduction on the children's or youth fare.
- Each additional child (up to 17 years) travels free of charge.
- Valid for single rides in the Corviglia, Muottas Muragl areas.
- Proof required
Single rides (all prices in CHF)
St. Moritz Bad - Signal
St. Moritz Dorf - Chantarella
- Dogs (> 30cm) as well as paragliders at children's rate
- Group discount: 10% from 10 tickets at adult, youth and children's rates
- Not accepted: GA (General Abonnement SBB), Half-Fare Card, Reka-Checks and Reka-Cards.