Annual Tickets for Guests
ENGADIN PASS – 1 and 3 year tickets for Engadin Fans
Annual tickets are great value for returning visitors and Engadin fans. They include use of all operating mountain railways (in winter and summer) in the Upper Engadin and are available for periods of 1-3 years.
Discount for families: Get your > annual ticket for families
- Passes are personal and non-transferable
- Children under 6 years of age travel free of charge when accompanied by an adult (excluding Aela, Cristins, Celerina Provulèr, San Spiert, Survih, Müsella and Bügls)
- Ski passes are not valid for events on the mountains outside normal operating hours (e.g. Corvatsch Snow Night, Glüna Plaina Diavolezza, Piz Nair Sunrise Summer).
- 50% special (50% off on 1 to 14 days): Kitzbühel, Livigno, Bormio, S. Caterina Valfurva, Scuol, Samnaun, Val Müstair, Casaccia in the Val Bregaglia, Bivio, Bergün, Spindlermühle (CZ), Atzmännig
- Valid at the following resorts in Upper Engadin: Aela, Furtschellas, Corvatsch, Cristins, Suvretta, Corviglia, Piz Nair, Marguns, Celerina Provulèr, Muottas Muragl, Survih, San Spiert/Languard, Diavolezza, Lagalb, Müsella, ski lifts Zuoz and Bügls
- Valid for the following public transport in winter: Maloja–Cinuos-chel/Brail, Samedan–Pontresina, St. Moritz–Alp Grüm, Bever–Spinas (RhB 2nd class)