Annual Tickets for Families
ENGADIN PASS - 1 to 3 years of mountain adventures for our guests with kids
Annual passes are great value for returning visitors and Engadin fans. Book your 1, 2 or 3 year family ticket for all cable cars in the Upper Engadine online.
Advance sale tariff until 30.11.18.
You can pick up your ENGADIN PASS at one of our cableway ticket counters, showing your residence confirmation. The ENGADIN PASS includes use of all operating mountain railways (in summer and winter) in the Engadin.
Following prices and discounts for families apply:
- One or both parents pay the official tariff
- Eldest child up to age 17: pays child or youth tariff
- Second child up to age 17: receives 30 % discount on child or youth tariff
- Each further child up to age 17: travels free of charge
Only for people living in the same household (proof required). Only for 1, 2 or 3 year family tickets with the same period of validity. Purchase of the family tickets only possible with a valid residence confirmation at a cableway ticket counter. > Download residence confirmation
Another benefit for families: Up to the day before the 13th or 18th birthday our young guests are able to buy the 2 or 3 year tickets for the lower price (children or youth).
NEW: With the ENGADIN PASS you get three days of skiing for free in one of the TOP-Card-Destinations Flims Laax, Davos Klosters or Arosa Lenzerheide. If you want to profit from this offer, please replace your existing ENGADIN PASS at one of our cableway ticket counters.
- Passes are personal and non-transferable
- Children under 6 years of age travel free of charge when accompanied by an adult (excluding Aela, Cristins, Celerina Provulèr, San Spiert, Survih, Müsella and Bügls)
- 50% special (50 % off on 1 to 14 days): Kitzbühel, Livigno, Bormio, S. Caterina Valfurva, Scuol, Samnaun, Val Müstair, Casaccia in the Val Bregaglia, Bivio, Bergün, Spindlermühle (CZ), Atzmännig
- Valid at the following resorts in Upper Engadin: Aela, Furtschellas, Corvatsch, Cristins, Suvretta, Corviglia, Piz Nair, Marguns, Celerina Provulèr, Muottas Muragl, Survih, San Spiert / Languard, Diavolezza, Lagalb, Müsella, ski lifts Zuoz and Bügls
- Valid for the following public transport: Maloja–Cinuos-chel / Brail, Samedan–Pontresina, St. Moritz–Alp Grüm, Bever–Spinas (RhB – 2nd class, excluding night bus)