Annual Tickets for Guests
ENGADIN PASS - 1 to 3 year tickets for Engadin Fans
Annual tickets are great value for returning visitors and Engadin fans. They include use of all operating mountain railways (in winter and summer) in the Upper Engadin and are available for periods of 1-3 years.
Discount for families: Get your > annual ticket for families
NEW: With the ENGADIN PASS you get three days of skiing for free in one of the TOP-Card-Destinations Flims Laax, Davos Klosters or Arosa Lenzerheide. If you want to profit from this offer, please replace your existing ENGADIN PASS at one of our cableway ticket counters.
- Passes are personal and non-transferable
- Children under 6 years of age travel free of charge when accompanied by an adult (excluding Aela, Cristins, Celerina Provulèr, San Spiert, Survih, Müsella and Bügls)
- 50% special (50 % off on 1 to 14 days): Kitzbühel, Livigno, Bormio, S. Caterina Valfurva, Scuol, Samnaun, Val Müstair, Casaccia in the Val Bregaglia, Bivio, Bergün, Spindlermühle (CZ), Atzmännig
- Valid at the following resorts in Upper Engadin: Aela, Furtschellas, Corvatsch, Cristins, Suvretta, Corviglia, Piz Nair, Marguns, Celerina Provulèr, Muottas Muragl, Survih, San Spiert / Languard, Diavolezza, Lagalb, Müsella, ski lifts Zuoz and Bügls
- Valid for the following public transport in winter: Maloja–Cinuos-chel / Brail, Samedan–Pontresina, St. Moritz–Alp Grüm, Bever–Spinas (RhB – 2nd class, excluding night bus)