Hiking family pass 2–6 days
With the hiking pass (only valid in summer) you and your family can use all opened summer cable cars in the Upper Engadin and most of the public transport for two to six days (consecutive).
Enjoy the experience of a great mountain summer with wonderful sightseeing points, cozy mountain restaurants and many exciting hikes.
The offer for the whole family.
- One or both parents or grandparents pay the official tariff
- Eldest child up to age 17: pays child or youth tariff
- Second child up to age 17: receives 30% discount on child or youth tariff
- Each further child up to age 17: travels free of charge
Prices Hiking Pass
|Days||Adults (18+)||Youth (13-17)||Children (6-12)|
Scope of validity on mountain railways
The hiking pass is valid on all open mountain railways in the Upper Engadine during summer season.
- Aerial cable cars Surlej–Murtèl–Corvatsch, Silvaplana
- Aerial cable car Sils–Furtschellas, Sils
- Chair lift Suvretta–Randolins, Suvretta
- Aerial cable car St. Moritz Bad–Signal, St. Moritz Bad
- Funiculars St. Moritz Dorf–Chantarella - Corviglia, St. Moritz Dorf
- Aerial cable car Corviglia–Piz Nair, St. Moritz Dorf
- Gondola lift Celerina–Marguns, Celerina
- Chair lift Marguns–Trais Fluors, Celerina
- Funicular Muottas Muragl, Samedan (incl. evening rides from 6 pm–11 pm)
- Chair lift Languard, Pontresina
- Aerial cable car Diavolezza, Pontresina
Scope of validity on public transport (Engadin Verbund)
- Engadin Bus
- Ortsbus St. Moritz
- Rhätische Bahn (2nd class) on the following routes: Cinuos-chel/Brail–Maloja, St. Moritz–Alp Grüm, Samedan–Pontresina, Bever–Spinas
- 50% discount on official ticket prices during the summer season in Scuol and Samnaun.
- Reductions: no reduction for holders of half-fare cards. Juniors and Grandchildren Cards will not be recognised.
- SBB GA travelcards, half-fare travelcards, Reka-Checks and Reka-Cards are not accepted at the Engadin St. Moritz Mountains AG ticket offices (Corviglia and Muottas Muragl).