Multiple Day Ski Pass
Snow-Deal – Book early and benefit.
Ski passes for the Engadin mountain railways and cableways can now be booked for winter 2019/2020 with immediate effect using the dynamic Snow Deal pricing model. Buy your Ski Pass now and you qualify for discounts. And why not also make the most of our attractively priced family passes?
- Passes are personal and non-transferable
- Children under 6 years of age travel free of charge when accompanied by an adult (excluding Aela, Cristins, Celerina Provulèr, San Spiert, Survih, Müsella and Bügls)
- 50% special (50% off on 1 to 14 days): Kitzbühel, Livigno, Bormio, S. Caterina Valfurva, Scuol, Samnaun, Val Müstair, Casaccia in the Val Bregaglia, Bivio, Bergün, Spindlermühle (CZ), Atzmännig
- Valid at the following resorts in Upper Engadin: Aela, Furtschellas, Corvatsch, Cristins, Suvretta, Corviglia, Piz Nair, Marguns, Celerina Provulèr, Muottas Muragl, Survih, San Spiert/Languard, Diavolezza, Lagalb, Müsella, ski lifts Zuoz and Bügls
- Valid for the following public transport in winter: Maloja–Cinuos-chel/Brail, Samedan–Pontresina, St. Moritz–Alp Grüm, Bever–Spinas (RhB – 2nd class, excluding night bus)
Offers for the whole family
- Valid for 3-to-14-day multiple-day passes (the tickets must have the same period of validity)
- For people living in the same household (proof required)
- One or both parents or grandparents pay the official tariff
- Eldest child up to age 17: pays child or youth tariff
- Second child up to age 17: receives 30 % discount on child or youth tariff
- Each further child up to age 17: travels free of charge