Multiple Day Ski Pass
Snow-Deal – Book early and benefit.
Book early and benefit.
Ski passes for the Engadin mountain railways and cableways can now be booked for winter 2019/2020 with immediate effect using the dynamic Snow Deal pricing model. Buy your Ski Pass now and you qualify for discounts of up to 30%. And why not also make the most of our attractively priced family passes?
- Passes are personal and non-transferable
- Children under 6 years of age travel free of charge when accompanied by an adult (excluding Aela, Cristins, Celerina Provulèr, San Spiert, Survih, Müsella and Bügls)
- 50% special (50% off on 1 to 14 days): Kitzbühel, Livigno, Bormio, S. Caterina Valfurva, Scuol, Samnaun, Val Müstair, Casaccia in the Val Bregaglia, Bivio, Bergün, Spindlermühle (CZ), Atzmännig
- Valid at the following resorts in Upper Engadin: Aela, Furtschellas, Corvatsch, Cristins, Suvretta, Corviglia, Piz Nair, Marguns, Celerina Provulèr, Muottas Muragl, Survih, San Spiert/Languard, Diavolezza, Lagalb, Müsella, ski lifts Zuoz and Bügls
- Valid for the following public transport in winter: Maloja–Cinuos-chel/Brail, Samedan–Pontresina, St. Moritz–Alp Grüm, Bever–Spinas (RhB – 2nd class, excluding night bus)
Offers for the whole family
- Valid for 3-to-14-day multiple-day passes (the tickets must have the same period of validity)
- For people living in the same household (proof required)
- One or both parents or grandparents pay the official tariff
- Eldest child up to age 17: pays child or youth tariff
- Second child up to age 17: receives 30 % discount on child or youth tariff
- Each further child up to age 17: travels free of charge