The right offer for your summer and hiking holidays.
The summer pass is the right ticket for all Engadin fans who use the lifts for more than 6 days per season. The CHF 331 subscription is valid throughout the summer season.
The summer pass of the mountain railways is valid on all open cable cars in the Upper Engadin.
Scope of validity
The summer pass is valid on all open mountain railways in the Upper Engadine during summer season.
- Aerial cable cars Surlej – Murtèl – Corvatsch, Silvaplana
- Aerial cable car Sils – Furtschellas, Sils
- Chair lift Suvretta – Randolins, Suvretta
- Aerial cable car St. Moritz Bad – Signal, St. Moritz Bad
- Funiculars St. Moritz Dorf – Chantarella – Corviglia, St. Moritz Dorf
- Aerial cable car Corviglia – Piz Nair, St. Moritz Dorf
- Gondola lift Celerina – Marguns, Celerina
- Chair lift Marguns – Trais Fluors, Celerina
- Funicular Muottas Muragl, Samedan (incl. evening rides from 6 pm - 11 pm)
- Chair lift Languard, Pontresina
- Aerial cable car Diavolezza, Pontresina
- Not valid on public transportation.
- Not valid for dogs, bikes and skiing.
- 50% discount on official ticket prices during the summer season in Scuol and Samnaun.
- SBB GA travelcards, Half-Fare travelcards, Reka-Checks and Reka-Cards are not accepted at the Engadin St. Moritz Mountains AG ticket offices (Corviglia, Muottas Muragl).