18.15 pm Start of sled handout* / **
18.45 pm First ascent for full moon sledders
19.00 pm Opening of Muottas Muragl toboggan run
21.15 pm Last ascent for full moon sledders
*Deposit: CHF 50 or identity card.
** No reservation of sleds possible in advance.
Adults CHF 18.00
Youth CHF 12.00
Child CHF 6.00
Sledge rental CHF 19.50
The sled run is not illuminated and leads through dense forest in the lower parts of the run. A headlamp is therefore recommended for full moon sledding.
The Muottas Muragl sled run is steep and has challenging curves as well as fast sections. We therefore ask you to follow the following safety instructions and rules of conduct:
- Unsuitable for small children
- Helmet is recommended
- Appropriate winter clothing and sturdy shoes with a good grip are required (not ski boots)
- Ride considerately and according to your own ability
- Ride sitting down (not lying down) and do not tie sleds together
- Stop only at the allocated areas
- Plastic sleds, racing sleds/ toboggans and bobsleds are prohibited
- Inform immediately in case of accidents: SOS-Dienst Talstation Punt Muragl +41 79 818 25 34
Depending on weather and snow conditions, we reserve the right to cancel the Full Moon Sledding for safety reasons. In case of cancellation we will inform you on the same day this page.