Things to know about the downhill scooter
- Scooter rental includes helmet (wearing a helmet is mandatory)
- Bring your ID with you (counts as deposit for the scooter rental)
- No reservation necessary/possible
- Not suitable for children under 1.30 metres tall
- Children up to 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- The scooter is only allowed for one person. Children are not allowed to ride
- Please follow the instructions of the staff (e.g. regarding the choice of the scooter)
- Last scooter rental at 16.00 p.m.
- Please note that in case of unstable/bad weather conditions the scooter rental can be closed at short notice due to safety reasons.
Following prices exclude the mountain railway ticket Celerina-Marguns:
First hour (limited to one ride): CHF 18
Each additional hour: CHF 15