Downhill Scooter on Corviglia
Sailing through the sweet-smelling nature on huge scooters – a particularly fun way to get down the mountain.
Anyone wishing to explore the Engadin nature at a faster pace will certainly get a thrill out of these huge scooters with mountain bike wheels: they are smooth-running, easy to steer and fast. Not to mention a pretty adventurous and unpaved road of negotiating the trail from the Marguns top station at 2,273m down the mountainside to Celerina. The natural path, part of it quite steep, leads through flower-filled Alpine meadows. When you reach the forest, it is worth putting your foot on the brake and taking a deep breath – the fragrance in the air is so divine that you wish you could put it in a bottle and take it home with you.
- Trottinett rental, including helmet (it is obligatory to wear a helmet)
- Please bring your ID card (deposit for rental)
- No reservation necessary/possible
- Not suitable for children under 1.30 m in height
- Children should always be accompanied by an adult when riding the scooter run
- Only one person per scooter allowed
- Always follow the staff’s instructions (e.g. choice of scooter)
Season and Operating hours
27.06.–09.10.2020 (8 am to 4 pm)
Prices (in CHF)
(Prices excluding cable car ticket Celerina-Marguns)
|for the first hour (limited to one ride)||15.00|
|for every other hour||10.00|