Pumping station as event location
The pumping station can be used as an event location for corporate or private events and offers a unique atmosphere, located in the middle of the skiing and hiking area Corviglia. This exceptional location is ideal for small events such as a standing aperitif. The catering, which can be booked individually for the event, is provided by the catering establishments on Marguns, which also belong to Engadin St. Moritz Mountains.
Engadin St. Moritz Mountains also offers technical visits to the pumping station located under the Lej Alv natural reservoir in order to show interested parties the high level of technical development in the high alpine management of mountains. The offer is primarily aimed at organizations and experts in the context of major events in the field of snow sports, at developers and operators of mountains used for tourism, and at resort developers and operators. However, people interested in individual technical topics can also book a guided tour and learn a lot about technical snowmaking, water management, piste creation, mountain railroad and life cycle management. The guided tour is ideal for groups between 6-20 people.
Key data on the pumping station:
- The event location is perfectly suited for small events such as a stand-up apéritif
- The usable area is around 250m2
- The equipment includes heating, ventilation; any event technology must be obtained externally
- Access in winter is via a guided approach to the pumping station (with skis)
- Access in summer is either individual on foot / by bike or via a guided approach to the pumping station
Engadin St. Moritz Mountains AG. Moritz Mountains AG
Via San Gian 30
7500 St. Moritz
Phone +41 830 00 00